1st week result = 10.5lbs off!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
'Chuffed' is an understatement :D

Well done you!!!!!. Wow it took me 14 weeks to lose that much Are you eating a lot differently than you were before you started?

I think some of it was 'chinese takeaway' water weight lol

But yeah - I tend to go for ready meals and snack on rubbish when I'm not taking care of myself (think that's more appropriate than the word 'diet' for SW).

I've been spending a couple of hours most days just cooking SW recipes - think it's a combination of not snacking as I'd rather wait for the nice food to be ready and from being off my bum more standing up in the kitchen... and going up and down stairs all day to pee!:eek:

I've been spending a couple of hours most days just cooking SW recipes - think it's a combination of not snacking as I'd rather wait for the nice food to be ready and from being off my bum more standing up in the kitchen... and going up and down stairs all day to pee!:eek:

Lol - well it's working! What a fabulous start, congratulations!

Wow what a fantastic first weigh in! Well done xx

Well done hun, that is an excellent loss!! My first weigh in Monday so hope its just as good. Xx

Well done! Has taken me 3 weeks to achieve that but hey! It didn't just take 3 weeks to put on! Hope you have a fab 2nd week too!

Wow, that is amazing! Well done you.

Brilliant start well done! x

Back