1st week w.i

Needtodothis

So I had my first w.i tonight and in shocked and amaze to say I have lost 11.5lb!!!!!!!! Very proud of myself but also in a little bit of shock! Hope everyone's having a gd week x

Wow thats fantastic.....well done xxx

Wow! Congratulations! That is absolutley fab! Hope it's enough inspiration to keep you motivated. What was your start weight?

So I had my first w.i tonight and in shocked and amaze to say I have lost 11.5lb!!!!!!!! Very proud of myself but also in a little bit of shock! Hope everyone's having a gd week x
WOW that is amazing! Big congratulations x

Thankyou all would rather not put my weight but have about 5 stone to lose, I realise this was just water but I've worked really hard this week, stuck to the plan and exercised more than I ever have and thankgod it's paid off...need to stick to it and get that stone award x

Wow well done. You must be feeling great! Not far to go for that stone award. Next week maybe? Good luck.

I really hope so, indeed to lose 7.5lb to see the next stone down, haven't seen that number in yrs lol... So that what I'm going to aim for x

Wow that's a lot, well done

Thank you I could get used to all this praise :) x

Thats fab well done... Tell me your secret!! haha :D

Aww thank you. I was totally 100% and did swim a lot. I was shocked to, have done many many diets and never lost that much in the first week x

Aww thank you. I was totally 100% and did swim a lot. I was shocked to, have done many many diets and never lost that much in the first week x

Well good for you! Its a great first week loss push you on for next week :)

Yes hoping desperately to lose 2.5lb this week but feel really bloated so don't think I will x

Back