1st week weigh in im soooo pleased

Hi everyone just though I'd give u an update on my 1st weigh in I lost 8lb which I'm really pleased with and it's got me geared up for wk2 good luck to every1 else who's got ther 1st weigh in hope it's a good loss x

aww thats fab hun!!!! :D. great feeling isnt it!!! good luck for this week!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ooh just seen you hail from leeds, thats where my mums from!! :)

xox

Hi bex yeah it's a great feeling and I can't believe how wel iv adapted to this diet I've found it really easy and havnt really suffered any of the side effects i had a bad head on day 3 but that's it and today I purchased a size 16 jeans I went into the fitting room thinking il just c how tight they are because they didn't have an 18 my usual size I couldn't believe it when they fit I was over the moon what part of Leeds is your mum from

fantastic!! go you, i had my first weigh in this week and i lost 6.5lb, its a fab feeling isnt it!

Good luck on ur slimming world journey x

Well done on the loss, really spurs you on for week 2. Keep up the good work, it's obviously working!!

well done :) as mini said it really spurs you on to the following week

h x

Well done all of you!!
Ive just come to the end of my stupidly strict week and I swear my will power nearly crumbled like 5 times!
However I've stuck with it, done 4 hours at the gym,
I started at 12st exactly
and have gone down to 11st 2lbs!
I'm so impressed with the effectiveness of this diet, even if its upsetting when all of my friends are eating yummy things around me!

Back