1st week weigh in last night. Lost 11lbs.

OH MY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! that is a fantastic start!!!!!!!!!!!! ....
lose 3 next week and you'll have ya first stone in a fortnight! woohooo !!

wow well done you thats brill for week 1

bloody hell,thats amazing x

oh my god...what did ya do? most ive lost in one week was5!!!!!!!!! well done xxx

Guys of a certain height and weight can lose weight faster then us ladies im afraid and it is purely becaus were female - do none of you watch the biggest looser?

Well done though CS thats fantastic!!!

2nd week and another 4.5 pounds gone. I got another sticker and some sort of see through shiny stone thing. I'd have done this ages ago if I had known you got presents. Thanks for all the replies. As you know I am a man, and find it terribly difficult to do more than one thing at a time, which is why I am popping in here once a week. A big congrats to everyone who is losing though and a hearty " Come on " to those who are struggling. We can do this.

Well done hun! what a weight loss, bet that has given you a huge boost, it's what you need esp on wk one! Keep up the good work! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

2nd week and another 4.5 pounds gone. I got another sticker and some sort of see through shiny stone thing. I'd have done this ages ago if I had known you got presents. Thanks for all the replies. As you know I am a man, and find it terribly difficult to do more than one thing at a time, which is why I am popping in here once a week. A big congrats to everyone who is losing though and a hearty " Come on " to those who are struggling. We can do this.

Well done you! What a brilliant weightloss, 15.5lb in two weeks is FAB! x

Yay your amazing! thats brilliant ! ... a stone in a fornight is fab going! .. :)

Back