1st week weigh in - majorly shocked!

I only started my diet and fitness plan on the 1st... so I shouldnt be weighing in until tuesday but wanted to weigh in on a sunday in future so weighed early... was expected 2lbs, hoping for 3lbs and the scales show a 7lb loss in only 5 days!

Now people might think I must be doing some brutal diet... but Im not... I am eating 3 times a day and if I feel hungry I eat, it may just be a bit of fruit but I am far from starving.

My exercise is a 50min brisk walk with the dog, before I used to just take him to the park, sit on a bench and watch him run around, but now I keep him on the lead and we walk about 2 and a half miles.

Plus 70mins sat peddling on my exercise bike while Im watching the telly.

My target was to lose 7lbs a month, I cant believe I have managed to do this months goal in only 5 days.

In the past I have only lost weight by starving myself or doing total food replacement, I honestly thought I could never lose weight any other way, so to find that just by making healthy options, eating less and moving more, I can still lose weight!

Very happy :)

Thank you :)

well done!

Bit new to all this. Have just got my first weeks supply and starting tomorrow :D

Back