1st week weigh in nerves!

Hi all

I joined sw last thursday and have stuck to the ee plan religiously, ive enjoyed 70 syns at the weekend on booze (all in the name of football) and have done 7 x 15mins exercise towards my silver... still bricking it for tonight incase i havent lost.... ill be heartbroken!

anyone else feel like this week 1?
x

I feel like this every week!!

At least you know you've been 100%. If it's not the result you're hoping for, don't lose heart, you might have a big loss next week!

thanks alwyn... good to see someone who was similar weight to myself with mini goals and obviously its working! cant remember last time i was 10 and a half stone! after years of yo yo dieting i can honestly say slimming world is the only one i can actually see myself sticking to for good.. well done on your loss so far and good luck with your goal weight xx

Thanks hon!

SW is definitely the plan for me - I've done WW in the past and been ready to eat my own arm by about lunchtime! I found it so restrictive!

I know it works for some, but SW's the way forward for me!!

The mini goals are the only thing that keep me going sometimes! I've been at this now for 25 weeks and I've lost 13lbs. Just over 0.5lb a week. But it's STAYING OFF! My advice would be to not compare yourself to other people in the class, especially if you end up like me, losing slowly!

How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5ft 6 :)

im only 5 "4 .. im naturally heavy anyway, everyone tells me that i dont look what i weigh as im only a size 12 to 14 am quite top heavy, would love to be a size eight not sure if i could maintain it but heres to trying! what did u loose in your first week? how many syns are you letting yourself have? x

I was a size 12-14 (well, mostly on the 14 side lol) when I started and I lost 3.5 lbs in my first week. I try to keep to 10 Syns a day but there are occasions where I sneak up to 15!

I'm not a big drinker most of the time (I have my moments lol!) so I use mine for things like extra cereal bars, sultanas on my cereals etc.

And I do love a good Mini Twister!! 2.5 Syns - yummy!

It's my first weigh in tonight too - in half an hour! Am really scared!!! :eek:

GOOD LUCK !!

Good luck Lou and Katerpillar!!

Definitely - I've seen studies which reckon that you're setting your body up to expect calories, then if you don't give it any it makes you ravenous!! Plus all the bloating...

Back