1st Week Weigh In!

Ali

Well after a bit of a bumpy ride I am pleased to report that I have lost 7 pounds in one week!:) This was as off yesterday but I did not have time to post!!

I just want to say to anyone feeling low or not sure about starting to DO IT! As the results are fantastic and I am only in week one!

Good luck to everyone

Ali

xx

Well done to you, Im thinking of starting next week, have you found anything extra hard/easy, have you any tips for me thanks

Its my first weigh in tonight I can feel i have lost Well done for your lose I hope mine is as good!:)

Hi Lyric,

Well I did do it last October for around a month and lost a stone (I did not stick to it properly though, very half hearted attempt). Then is was my birthday, xmas etc all excuses really!

So I tried WW earlier in the year but kept cheating, I just wanted something to try and break my naughty eating habits and to give me a quick loss as I am going on holiday in 10 weeks time with my size 8 friend!!

All I would say is really glug the water as that is a big help, take tablets when your head hurts and get some early nights. Other than that the rest is simple! Don't listen to yourself if you feel like eating because actually you don't it's in the mind, the water should take the hunger away anyway.

It's probably good to have a goal though like a holiday or date etc.

Hope this helps, wishing you luck when you get started

Ali

xx

Hi ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14,

I am sure that you will have lost it's impossible not to if you have been following the diet!

Good luck let us know later how you get on

Ali
x

Well done Ali, a fab loss and it certainly makes the diet easier to stick with when the losses are great. Sarahxx.

Week one nearly done !

Snap! Week 1 nearly done for me. Have stuck to it rigidly and going back to see my lovely CDC tomorrow - hopefully weight will have been loss, although not feeling it yet!

Congrats on your loss..keep it up !! :)

Sxxx

:clap: Congrats on your fab weight loss on week 1. Keep up your great work.

xx

Well done Ali, that's a great loss - what a brilliant start :clap:

Cath

Wel done on the great weight loss :D :D :D

Well after a bit of a bumpy ride I am pleased to report that I have lost 7 pounds in one week!:) This was as off yesterday but I did not have time to post!!

I just want to say to anyone feeling low or not sure about starting to DO IT! As the results are fantastic and I am only in week one!

Good luck to everyone

Ali

xx

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!

well done Ali :D 7lbs is a FAB loss - what a great start !

keep up the great work...

love

Debz
xx

That's a great start to your journey. Just remember how good you feel after your first weigh in and hold on to that feeling, it'll help see you through.

Well done!!;)

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the great comments! I feel so good about finally tackling my weight problem!

I know I should not do it but for the last 3 days I have weighed the same, it's only week 2 and my CDC said it's to quick for a plateau?

Any advice?

Ali
x

Back