1st week weigh in

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
And Ive shed 7lb - goodbye you horrible chunk of wobble, I hated you for so long and you are gone forever!

well done you x

Nice one, well done Kirsty. :)

well done great start

Well done!!! Bet that has boosted ur confidence hssnt it!! Xx

I feel vitalised, yes!
Just planning meals for the next few weeks and looking at cheesy cauliflower recipes - omg, im dying to try it for soemthing different but i hate cauli...will i notice the taste so much if I liquidise it?

Cant you use broccoli instead ???

brocolli makes me gag too, if i am honest,

I fancy this recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 head of Cauliflower
    1 cup low sodium Chicken Broth
    4 oz. Cream Cheese
    2 Tbsp Butter
    1 tsp garlic powder
    1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
    Salt & Pepper to taste.

Directions:
Preheat oven at 350.
Break apart head of cauliflowe and steam in pan with 1 cup of chicken broth until cauliflower is soft.
Drain broth and put cauliflower on paper towels to dry off the extra moisture.
Mix with a hand or standing mixer the cauliflower, cream cheese, butter, parsley, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
Pour in a small casserole dish.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes.

if i can truly taste the cauliflower, i will die but hoping to cram it in so i can get exra nutrients and vitamins x

WOW thats a fantastic loss, i am only on day 2 so another 5 days before i find out my loss...hope mine is equally is good :flirt2:

weight.png

And Ive shed 7lb - goodbye you horrible chunk of wobble, I hated you for so long and you are gone forever!

Hahaha, that did make me laugh Kirsty! I can see the chunk of wobble on the floor beside the scales:D

How much have you got to lose? You're the same height as me & have the same goal weight too.

Sharon

Well done! That's fab!!! :D

Oh yes, I've not noticed that Woof. Good luck! :)

Back