1st week weigh in

Sappho

Hi everyone, just had my first week weigh in and lost 11lbs! Really pleased but have had a bit of a dodgy tummy which is not so good! Also struggling to eat 4 packs a day, after 3 I feel like if I have to have another one I am gonna throw up! I hoped the bars would help but so far not really enjoying them. Is it bad to only have 3 packs a day?

Thanks

Sappho

Hi Sappho

My LLC told me last night that if you don't have all packs it will slow your loss down! Keep trying them...

Well done on the loss..... Keep going

Most of the bars I find are horrible, the only one I can eat straight from the pack is the crispy peanut, and the lemon bar makes lovely biscuits. Definitely worth a try.
Making the shake packs into muffins is easier than drinking them, the choc one or the vanilla one mixed with coffee is also nice, if you like bananas then I expect the banana would be nice too.

You do need all your packs, otherwise you won't be getting all the nutrients you need, and you won't be getting the calories, your body is likely to go into starvation mode and reduce the weight loss.

I used to double the shakes up when I was struggling, if I got to about 6pm and had 2 left I would double them up and just down....I think that this is def better than missing any packs...you won't be getting all your minerals/vits etc

:flowers:Congratulations on your weight loss.

I am the opposite I could do with more a packs a day.:D

I didnt realise I could slow it down by not eating them! That has definitely motivated me to make myself have 4 now. I think I could cope with the banana or strawberry ones doubled up and I will try the lemon biscuits. Also havent tried the vanilla with coffee so will do that next week two.

Thanks so much for all your words of wisdom, I was too scared to ask my councillor in case she told me off for not eating them all!!

thats good going xx

Well done Sappho - you're doing brilliantly, just make sure you have all your packs :)

Hi everyone, just had my first week weigh in and lost 11lbs! Really pleased but have had a bit of a dodgy tummy which is not so good! Also struggling to eat 4 packs a day, after 3 I feel like if I have to have another one I am gonna throw up! I hoped the bars would help but so far not really enjoying them. Is it bad to only have 3 packs a day?

Thanks

Sappho

Down 11lbs.!!! Well done Sappho:happy096:

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

You MUST have all four - try making muffins or crisps to help you get them down you!

I took a little step today
towards the real me
I took a little look inside
at who I want to be
The road ahead seems very long
and the end so far away
but I know that all that I can do
is take it day by day
One day soon I'll look up to see
the end is there in sight
but until that day it's baby steps
to help me win this fight

:thankyou:That is really lovely you should add this to you signature.

I love that poem Sappho, it's excellent - aren't you clever!

Thank you, I am always writing little poems, It is just something I have always done. Rather than write a diary I have a little journal of dieting poems!!

Not sure how to add it to my signature but I will have a go! Also wondering how you get the weight loss scroll things at the bottom.

:)

Thank you, I am always writing little poems, It is just something I have always done. Rather than write a diary I have a little journal of dieting poems!!

Not sure how to add it to my signature but I will have a go! Also wondering how you get the weight loss scroll things at the bottom.

If you just click on one of the tickers, it will take you to the page where you can register and make your own!

Once you choose your ticker, and your slider, you enter your stats, and the you will be directed to save. On the next page there will be a code which you copy and then paste in to your signature,

To do your signature, go to edit your profile, and copy the code there.

Then each week, you click on your own ticker, enter your PIN and update your details!

There are probably some tips on the tutorial forum as well.

Back