1st week Weigh in!!

well done! great loss.. expect getting into a routine and sticking with it. wont change much for coming weeks I think.. Well the only thing that'll change is your weight!! keep it going :)

Fab loss hun! Really fantastic! Well done you! Next week symptom wise it is usually easier! So roll on that next weigh in!

Well done hunni thats fantastic! you must be made up!

xxx

Well done on your loss, have my 2nd weigh in in an hour so excited :)

Wahey!!
Well done :D

Yep each day will get easier and easier and soon enough it will be routine and you wont even think about food! (well on the rare occasion you will obviusly)

Dont know where i heard this but it takes around 6 weeks for your body to realise a new routine so only a few more weeks to go honey and trust me it will fly by!!!! :D

Are you excited for your next weigh in yet?! lol

Well done fab loss xxx

Hi Cat
Thats a great loss and a great boost to keep you going this coming week
Remember your water, the more you drink the more you shrink! lol
Keep it up darl xxx

Well done! what a brill weight loss!:) once the first weeks over you get in to a routine and it becomes so much easier the temptation is always there unless you stay in doors! but you dont seem to find food as appealing as you did before you started the diet because you see the results so soon with LT! keep up the good work x
deb x

well done, thats brilliant!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Well I also had my first WI today and I'm very pleased.
09/03- 11.07
16/03- 10.61
WOOPWOOP, Very happy! Bring on Week 2,LOL.

Well done on your loss, gives you great motivation for week 2. This week should be easier for you as you wont have the carb withdrawal that you had on week 1. Good luck.

Really well done to you Kat, and you Emz!

Bet you're already looking forward to the next weigh in :)

Oh well done i bet your well pleased that is loads.
Lisaxx

Back