1st week weight loss :S

Hi everyone, i've just finished my 6th day, haven't been feeling very happy these last 2 days and have been dreaming of food! very strange cos i never thought i was very attached to food until this diet.
I've also been off the pill this week so have had my period, probably not the best time since people usually have the biggest weight loss in their first week :S i'm quite worried, altho i lost 5lbs in my first 4 days i have been on the scales since (probably not the best idea) but i havent lost a thing since! and i'm starting to get demotivated with the whole diet... is this just me or is bcos of having my week break off the pill? help :sigh:

Hi Ya,

The pill and totm really can effect your losses, however it will level out in the next week or so when your body has sorted itself out.

Well done on your loss so far, my only suggestion to you, would be to just try and weigh yourself once a week, at the same time of day to get a more realistic reading. It is tempting at the beginning, but it can have this effect on you and could even make you less likely to stay on track.

Good luck and once again well done of your first week.

Lisa xx

Hi Ya,

The pill and totm really can effect your losses, however it will level out in the next week or so when your body has sorted itself out.

Well done on your loss so far, my only suggestion to you, would be to just try and weigh yourself once a week, at the same time of day to get a more realistic reading. It is tempting at the beginning, but it can have this effect on you and could even make you less likely to stay on track.

Good luck and once again well done of your first week.

Lisa xx

thanks, i was so thrilled that i lost the 5lbs =] i was only going to let my CDC weigh me but temptation got the better of me today, wish I never had cos it got me so down - well i guess i should learn from this!
yeh it has really messed with my emotions, been so high and so low this week its unreal. Hope after tomorrow i will see an improvement as i'm back on the pill again.
I have my weigh in on thursday so hopefully i will lose a little bit before i see my CDC as I saw her on saturday for a 4 day check and seeing her on Thursday which will be 8 days (and then once a week after that).
Was my brothers birthday today so got the extra temptation of my mum telling me exactly what she cooked and how she made it lol! no wonder i went slightly crazy today!

Hi Meg I wouldn't worry to much hun when it comes to the TOTM it does not nessasarily mean you will have a lower loss as it's differnt for everyone. Me for example had my lowest loss the week before my period as this is when I get really bloated however the week I actually had my period I had my biggest loss. Any anyway hun even if you have only 5lbs that is still amazing in a week when you consider it so well done you xxxx

Was my brothers birthday today so got the extra temptation of my mum telling me exactly what she cooked and how she made it lol! no wonder i went slightly crazy today!

OMG :eek: you have done incredibly well then, to be tempted so early on and pass the test, wow YOU are going to do good on this diet. :)

Good luck for Thursday, not that you'll need it, just keep up the good work

Lisa xx

Lol Lisa passed the test it's so true early on in the diet there is something that tests us mine was a friend scoffing a pizza from a takeaway in front of me the day I started cd. It's like we are on some mystical quest for the holy grail of a more slimed healthy body lol makes it sound awfully exciting doesn't it xxxx

my home scales is mean to me.. it doesn't move for around 3 days sometimes.. the other week it had me at 2lb loss.. I got to my CDC and it was 4lb lost!! Got home and weighed and yep.. my scales showed 4lb!!! EVIL!!

Don't let your scale rule you hun, use them as a guide, but KNOW that if you are doing CD as it should be done you WILL lose weight! It is impossible not to. ((hugs))

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support :) makes me feel so much better!!
Well today has been a better day because I was at college. I told 2 of my friends about the diet as i know they'd be understanding and they were yay :) so glad that they know so they can encourage me and keep me going! One of my friends lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago so she can relate to me which is great.
I will let you know how i do on thursday!

Meg
xoxo

Hi sorry its been a while.... on thursday my weigh in went quite well ...In the end i lost 8lbs in my first week! yay! :)
Second week is flying by so far, absolutely love the cranberry and chocolate bars so far, peanut and orange are nice too. Had my friends up from uni for the weekend, first night they ordered a thai takeaway, it smelt so lovely but i was fine bcos i had my oriental chilli so we we all had hot food lol!
second day we went out shopping and we stopped off at one of my favourite restaurants...frankie and bennys, they absolutely loved it so i was glad! The waiters/waitresses were really lovely about me eating my own thing and just had tap water so was a cheap meal for me.. £0 haha.
I didnt realise how strong minded i was until i went on this diet, so its really given me a lot more confidence, and already feeling great.
When my friends were over i sttarted to worry tht i didnt have any decent pyjamas that fitted me properly as they are all a bit tight around the legs/crotch.. but went to try on a pair and they fitted perfectly! :) woo! My counsellor also said tht she can see a difference in my face already so thats good! Just cant wait to see a difference in my body.. especially my thighs!

Well done for your loss and sticking with it!

Back