1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

1st week wi

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Well-Known Member

lost 5.5Lbs, thought Id lose 7 but Im chuffed with a loss...can someone tell me how to do a sticker to chart my weekly losses and to check BMI thanx xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

well done on the weight loss! i dont know how to do the chart thing but just wanted to say congrats to a great start :)

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Well done Lola, see what I said on the other post about drinking water on WI day tho ;)

Kat xx

5. sunshine1

sunshine1 Well-Known Member

Well done lola.

just click on someone else's ticker and it should open a window for you.

6. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Well-Known Member

Hey Lola

Well done on your loss this week & as everyone says ..... it will be easier this week now you are in ketosis!

yoyo
    xx

7. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

well done on your loss!
    daisy x

8. lola123

Thank you all xx My ketostix was dark because I have drank very little today. But I have noticed inch loss on my arms, and my face is less chubby.

9. lola123

Oh LLC said that as I have less to lose this time weight loss wont be as rapid as before I lost 10 Lbs on 1st week back than !!!