1st week

shelz

Silver Member
What can be the expected loss in the first few days?

I want to shift a couple of unwanted pounds before christmas and I have next week off work, so I thought ideal opportunity. Do you think it is viable to do one week then take a week off and then get back to the plan again. When I say take a week off I dont mean go 'mad'!

I did find a loose 18lbs in 4 days plan which I want to follow for 4 days of next week to see what happens (only daunting thing to me is that it doesnt allow you to exercise!) and I was thinking to slim fast the remainder to christmas. Do you think this is viable?

Please respond quick as I am thinking of starting today or tomorrow!
Thanks
:)

i would give it a go..
but i would def exercise!!!
maybe as you have the week off up the exercise a little too!!!

as for how much...
i dont know.... its different for everyone...
but see how it goes....

I lost 4lbs in my first week and I have to say I wasn't really strict with myself and I didnt find it really difficult to do. I do exercise most days between 20-40 mins with the wii.

I am still going to do it over christmas, I'v got the first week done which I thought would be the hardest so I dont really want to undo all my work. I will enjoy myself but wont be eating all day everyday. I done this last year and was around 91-93kgs in Jan, I dont want that to happen this year!

And, I dont think that 18lbs in 4 days diet will be very good for you. Surely it's impossible to lose that much in such a short time anyway!

well in 4 days we will find out. I have started today... half a grapefruit for breakfast with a black coffee, 2 eggs, beans and squash for lunch and some beef tomatoes and an apple for tea. I am going to go to the gym tonight for half an hour and I may also jump on the exercise bike while I am at home for an hour while the soaps are on later - I find its good to pass the time quicker!

Jumping on the scales today to my horror I am 145lbs.... My goal is 126lbs / 119lbs (ideally) by August! If this doesnt work then it doesnt, bit of an experiment really before I start Slim Fast solidly on 1st January.

well personally i dont think its good for anyone to go on crash diets eating like that, but if you wanna give it a go... then go for it.....
hope it goes ok for you

I think your goal is realistic and should be achievable by August.

I think we all have to remeber that there are no quick fixes and its about a lifestyle challenge and one that wont happen over night. I'd love to lose all my weight and wake up skinny tomorrow but it wont happen, the same as I didn't get fat over night - it all took time!

We need a plan that will work long term, which is why I like slimfast. I am not depriving myself - I can still snack and have a normal dinner.

i am merely testing the 18lb in 4 days plan. Tonight i am in bed fulfilled and happy. I am going to stick with it. What do i have to loose? Really enjoyed the gym today and i feel so upbeat.

10 Stone 1 pound today - thats a loss of 4lbs after 1 day. Going well, might as well stick with it another couple days and see what occurs. If this doesnt work at least I am still exercising so I am not wasting any time.

still 9.11 - I only did three days of the plan but still thats from 10.5 to 9.11 in 3 days - 8lbs. Straight and narrow from now on, eating healthily and normally until 1st Jan and then its flim fast all the way!

well done!! what did you eat for those days???

Back