1st weigh in -14lbs

Laurie

MM addict
Hi everyone, I've just been on the scales and I've lost a whole stone this last week.
I can't describe how I feel, I'm well and truly back on track with my weight loss and am excited about my future.
Wanted to thank everyone for their support.
Mini's has been part of my life for a few years now, and I can honestly say it's better than any weight loss forum around!
Here's to week 2...

Oh also like to add half of the week I've been drinking the Tesco No Added Sugar high juice. This obviously doesn't effect me so another big thumbs up to whoever recommended this little beauty to me :-D

XOXO

:party0023:

Well done!!!!!

Well done - I just hope my weight loss is something similar next week!
xx

Amazing, well done! I can't wait to weigh in, got five days to go though lol x

Well done thats awesome :D

Yay well done, you have done soooo sooo well! The first week is always the hard one... I am starting tomorrow and hope I can do as well x

Excellent loss, well done!

Fantastic loss - well done

xxxx

I'm on lighter life but just popped in to say hi! That is totally amazing in only 1week. Well done, keep up the good work :)

thank you everyone, this week I've got mum to hide the scales so I don't cheat and get this hearted. It makes Monday all that more exciting :) xoxo

I know what you mean Laurie, I can't help but pop on the scales...I have only lost 1lb since I started as off this morning, but I know that it will work eventually. But as soon as it becomes demotivating, I will have to get hubby to hide them and only bring them out once a week too!

Back