1ST WEIGH-IN....6lbs gone

Days 1-4 were very difficult but after that I have found it easy.... dont get me wrong I would die for a chinese and a bottle of wine but I can have that - I am just choosing not to... and in 6 months time I will be able to have it and enjoy it and still look good - I want this so much I am sure this is whats giving motivation - and I feel slimmer every day - proabably psychological - but who cares? if it helps get you through the weeks!!!

Jamaica - WOW!!! Id love to go there - thinking about florida with the family for Xmas and bikinis - now there is a word - BIKINI!!! I told the girls at work if I do manage to get my fat @rse in a bikini (and feel sexy) ill be wearing it to work Ill be that excited!!!

Good luck with your journey (we have similar losses to achieve - so perhaps we could be "buddys"??)

A xxx

Good luck with your journey (we have similar losses to achieve - so perhaps we could be "buddys"??)

A

That would be great, at work at the mo and sneaking in msgs, will be back later.

Shar xx

A, did u notice i congratulated you on ur 8st 2lb loss, LOL, better get back to work.
Be back later xx

Thanks Sugarpuff, was there last June and met my mum-in-law for the first time, would have liked to have been slimmer but didnt know about CD then. Looking forward to having g the time of my life this time....more energy for the beach!!!

OH's family will think he's brought someone else this time, LOL

Hey Shar,

Congratulations on your loss. That's fantastic!!

As for JA, I'm supposed to be going out there in September to meet my in laws and definitely want to be alot slimmer by then. Sitting on a beach on Boxing Day just sounds fantastic!

Davica

Hey United,
never a truer word was said, this diet is ACE!
I've watched my daughter shrink before my eyes, even when i saw her today she looks slimmer, thats why i decided to try it.
By summer we will all be a bit happier with our bodies, i just know it. Just keep glugging the water:):)

Hi Davica, where in Jamaica are you going and have you been before?

CD SS 19/2/07..............185lb
26/2/07.............179lb
5/3/07.............177lb

Back