1st Weigh in - 9lbs lost

jazzy67

Well had my first weigh in today and discovered I had lost 9lbs... can't deny intially I was a little dissapointed, as i struggled so much over the weekend, but stuck to it 100%. Then I woke up and I realised that is good amount of loss for 1 week, so feeling pretty good. :party0049:

Now for week 2, having my weigh in on Friday as wanted to change it from Mondays, so will only be 3 days between weigh ins, but hopefully there will be a loss of somesort.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and feeling motivated for the week ahead of SS xx :D

Thanks Elka, How are you getting on with your CD? :D xx

Well had my first weigh in today and discovered I had lost 9lbs... can't deny intially I was a little dissapointed, as i struggled so much over the weekend, but stuck to it 100%. Then I woke up and I realised that is good amount of loss for 1 week, so feeling pretty good. :party0049:

Now for week 2, having my weigh in on Friday as wanted to change it from Mondays, so will only be 3 days between weigh ins, but hopefully there will be a loss of somesort.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and feeling motivated for the week ahead of SS xx :D

Jazzy that's great.. I know its hard to see people lose 14-16 and u want that for yourself but I've been looking at how much they weigh to begin with and that's the difference! I lost 10lbs my first week (this week) and I weigh more than you so you should be really proud of yourself!!! :) x

Ahhh thank you so much bluedress, that really does help!! I am feeling all motivate again today so it is all good. Well done you for the 10lbs, that really is great!! :D xx

I know we can all do it :girlpower:xx

well done on your 9lb thats brilliant xx

Back