1st weigh in aaaarrrhhhh!!!!!!

FloridaGirl

:eek: hi there,
Not sure if this is good or not but I ve lost 3lb on my first week!!!!
I only do EE as I find this easier and it fits in with the family better!!!
I love syn free chips, chichen cooked with cajun spice served with side salad, yum yum yum!!!!
I know we can eat as much as we want but Ihave took that to extrems :eek: I ve eat piles and piles of food and loads of yogurts so I thought i wouldnt loose anything!!!! I ve not been hungry once because I ve eat that much!!
On Saturday night (we usually have a treats whilst watching a moviewhen kids are in bed) but I made a load of chips (rooster potatoes) with loads of butter fry light and loads of salt and pepper. My husband and I sat there with a big bowl full each and they was fantastic and I didnt feel like I was missing out on my Saturday treat.
I finished off with a cadburys hot choc (the milk was my heathly option and the 3 spoon fulls of hot choc was only 3syns) this taste better than options and i felt lovely and satisfied YUM YUM!!!!

Brilliant! Well done!!! :D

Delighted for you, that'a superb start and you sound like you're loving it. (and I know the feeling!) Well done x

Well done on your first week's weigh in...3lbs is a very good loss in your first week Hun, so long may it continue!

xx

Well done!! That is the wonder of SW - no one believes you can eat and eat and still lose weight but you can!! Have a great second week!!

Back