1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Weigh In And Yummy!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by charley24, 17 September 2010 Social URL.

1. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thought I would post and let you know I lost 4.5lbs this week - I am so pleased with that ! After starting SW on the Monday BEFORE I started class on the Thursday, I wasn't expecting such a big loss (I had lost 4lbs in the Mon - Thur and officially started the Friday) does that make sense !

A few firsts for me.......I didn't have a binge the night before I started....I didn't have a binge after I got weighed.....I had a kit kat every day (synned on course) and I have felt wonderful because I have felt full of good food and not hungry ! I also haven't had a packet of crisps for...11 days now (a record) !

I have also spent time cooking and had help from hubby who tonight made the ariabetta sauce from the SW sauces book - WOW !!!!!!!! I am so impressed my house smells like an Italian restaurant.....speaking of which I have 2 nights out next week Fri and Sat to Italians and I am going to try and be very good and have Arabietta (I bet they use a bit of oil tho) ! And not the usual garlic bread, pizza, lashings of cheese....

Those of you may remember I did Cambridge for 13 weeks last year and lost 4 stone...only to put it almost all back on, so I have planned to try and take it slow, learn and actually learn about good food, cooking healthy etc and SW seems to be doing the trick ! I am doing red and green days as I find that suits me best !

Hope everyone having a great Friday night x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KarenB

KarenB Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done. Thats such a great start and good luck with this weeks weigh in :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.