1st weigh in disappointment

Wilhelminajmd

Hi everyone.....

I've just had my first weigh in - a day early, as I'm going away tomorrow morning. I'm actually really disappointed - I've lost 6 pounds, which I know is a lot, but I've been 100%, and I lost more than that my first week on weight watchers a couple of years ago. I'm really very heavy, and there are some comments on the forum about it's normally the ladies with lot to lose that have a very high loss the first week........

My pharmacist said that the week 2 loss might be better - has anyone else had a better second week than first? It seems most people lose the most in the first week.

Thanks

Please dont get dissapointed we are all different and I am sure you will get a better loss next week Keep going it gets easier

you will prob lose more next week i lost 1lb the first week but then lost 10 or 11 the next week cant remember,stick with this diet its the best ever! i have lost weight every single week which i never did on any other diet.

Skinnyone0 and Mich3113 - thank you for your words of encouragement - and it's particularly encouraging to hear that there's someone out there with a greater loss in the second week......fingers crossed.....and lots of water!

Thank you....x

Oh dont get yourself down hun, Ive lost 4lbs for the passed three weeks, (Im starting week 4) we are all different but remember a loss is a loss!!

Hope next week is better for you xxx

Hi

I am new to this diet but really need to get to grips with losing some weight! Am on day 5 and feel ok but do not feel like I have lost weight, is that usual? Weigh in on thursday hope not to be disappointed after reading all the posts about how much weight people have lost in the first week.

Tootiefrootie....thank you.....and I guess it's reassuring to think if I lose this every week, how brilliant it will be. I guess I thought that the first week is the biggest loss, and then it will settle to slightly lower figures each week......but maybe not! Thank you so much for the supportive words!

Rubytuesday21 - hey there - we're about in the same place at the moment then - I've just finished day 6 - good luck with your first weigh in - let us know how you get on!

x

Well done on the 6lbs, that's nearly 1/2 stone in the one week, that's great.

Like others have said, everyone loses weight differently and there are several on here that have lost more the second week or just lose bigger amounts every week!

Stick with it, the weight will come off and much quicker than any other diet, stay positive and keep drinking that water, you can do this!

Thanks so much....I really do appreciate the support. I'm away on holiday now, and am still sticking to it 100%....and drinking loads of water!

Thanks for the support x

Hi

Well had my weigh in today and feel a little disappointed, lost 4lbs. Does not seem very much when I have been so strict with my self. Has this happened to others and is the second week any better?

Thanks

Hi

Well had my weigh in today and feel a little disappointed, lost 4lbs. Does not seem very much when I have been so strict with my self. Has this happened to others and is the second week any better?

Thanks

Hey Ruby Im sorry you are a bit disappointed, but well done on getting through the first week I always find that the toughest part!

Everyone's weight loss is different, Im in my fourth week on LT (second time round) and have lost 4lbs each week, I know it might not seem as lot compared to other peoples losses but Im very happy with it because Im being consistent in my weight loss and it said that people on average lose a stone a month on LT.

Back