1st weigh-in for moi... 29/10

lauriel

Silver Member
went to the pharmacist with my mum this morning for the big bad weigh-in.. I lost 6lbs in 5days!! :D This is day 6 for me so I was completely chuffed!! Not even a week in and 6lbs has come off!!

chuffed.com! :D :D :D :D xx

Fantastic stuff well done.

thanks hun I'm happy, it's give me the buzz to do another week! xx

thanks hun - well chuffed!
Im taking it week by week, I was almost not going to carry it on for another week. After all the headaches, nausea, weakness and feelings of general rubbishness I planned to get weighed then make a decision.

Having had a couple of little cheats in the week, (Tues was ham, Weds was ham and thurs was a chicken noodle soup and ham, don't know why I targetted ham!) I convinced myself I'd only lost about 3lbs so was delighted with today's result. It has spurred me on for another week! So here's to us Lipotrimmers!!! *raises a martini glass of LT shake over ice decorated with a Del Boy umberella and a zillion straws* :D x

Woohoo :) gives you a real boost doesn't it ;) x x x

God my first weigh in tues can't wait x well done for all your losses it gives a newbie like me lots of encouragement x?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

we're all going to be soooo deserving of a massive treat when this diet is over!! I'm thinking a spa treatment and a cold can of diet coke!! x

God my first weigh in tues can't wait x well done for all your losses it gives a newbie like me lots of encouragement x?

Best of luck for Tues - keep us posted on what your loss is!!!! The weigh-in should give you some oomph to keep going! x

Class!!! You r doing really well. I started 10 days ago - lost 13. Lbs so far. Sooooo pleased

thanks hun!!! You're doing amazingly too!! 13lbs in 10 days!?! You must be so happy!!

I am so chuffed for ya!! :) :) xx

well done catlackey, you had nothing to worry about. next week you'll be over the 1 stone mark. congrats

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

thats excellent hun!! You must be so pleased!!! Im so chuffed for ya! x

Thanks to you all . We can do this . I'm going to buy a sexy Santa outfit from Anne summers and hang it on my wardrobe .. Lol just told my husband ha ha

Back