1st weigh in on restart,drumroll please...........

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
i have weighed myself this morning after a full none cheat week back on cd(not seeing cdc till next week)and the results are fab,15lbs:party0038::bliss:,how happy do you think i am right now,bloody estatic thats what i cant believe over 1st gone in a week(yes,yes,water and glycegin too)only 7lbs left to go to get off what i put on over the summer:D,
as usual i couldnt have done it without all the support on here so :thankyou: to you all,
onwards and downwards,im down to 14st 11lb now :bliss:,
hope you all have a great day,
elaine

well done hun, that is fab. hope you dont mind me asking what size clothes you in now? when i got into the 15's i was just about squeezing into a 16 now back in my 18's depressing!! :(

Last edited:
well done amazing!

wow hun thats blimmin fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bet your walking on air now
well done for getting yourself through it, the results speak for themselves!

well done hun, that is fab. hope you dont mind me asking what size clothes you in now? when i got into the 15's i was just about squeezing into a 16 now back in my 18's depressing!! :(

well it depends on the shop but i average out on the top im a 14 and the bottom im a 16,but hopefully not for long as ive bought a size 14 jeans for christmas for incentive and hope to be in them for the day.
im 5` 5.
how are you getting on hun are you feeling well,no morning sickness or anything?

you will be in them hun, lots of time yet. yeah im ok no morning sickness yet thank god :) didnt have any 1st time round so fingers crossed!

i knew it was going to be good, when i saw that big cheesy grin at the start of your thread.

well done, keep running around like that and you will soon get rid of the next 7lb.

i knew it was going to be good, when i saw that big cheesy grin at the start of your thread

:ignore: sorry i tried not to boast but couldnt help it,lol!!!but thanx for the comments guys your all great.
elaine x

bless u smlt its so worth it wen it comes to weigh days isent it ,,,, we have to remember this when were feeling blah ok ? what size you aiming for ?

well id love to be a size 12 but i dont know what weight id have to get to to be that(its been a long time since ive seen 12 on my tags)plus im broad anyway so its hard to say,with the jeans that i bought looking at them if i could fit in them comfortably,by that i mean no marks around the waist or bulges popping out anywhere then id be quite happy,id like to get to 10st 7lb,maybe 11st but i`ll have to wait n see whan i get there,
how are you getting on so far hun,i bet your gonna have a huge loss this week too,when do you get weighed??

yeah im ok no morning sickness yet thank god :) didnt have any 1st time round so fingers crossed!

glad you have no sickness hun,fingers crossed that it lasts x

Drunk Roll))))))))))))))))14lb!!!

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

if your ever bored theres a thread im glued too on familes and relationshipes by hope springs its so exciting but u really have to read it from day one shes met a millionare and omg its like the best book ever every ones given there views some think hes a con artist others dont

on thursday ! im doing ok hun its getting a bit easier i think ( hope) lol

good stuff,bet your lookig forward to it loads,i love the 1st weeks weigh in when you know you havent cheated.
yes im great today,so i think my minds starting to catch up with my body at last.
mind you im off to my aunts house tonight as my cousin has his debs and she usually puts on a huge spread so that will be a little test for me,but im sure i can pass it.:rolleyes:

Wow, what a fantastic start to your restart.
Congratulations.

Back