1st weigh in result!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
:) :) My first weigh in and ive lost 12lbs!!!!!!!!!
Thats a better result than the first time I did cd so im well chuffed, hubby lost 8lb and hes over moon with that too. Sarahxx

Thanks Nikki, we can all do this together im sure!!! Sarahxx

Well done Sarah .. that is a fantastic loss and hubby's is great too!! You are well on the way!!!

Fantastic

Just read your great weight loss - brilliant, you've just given me great inspiration as I start a week on Monday (26th). Can't wait to join you all. It would be lovely if my first week is as successful as yours! Keep you posted.

Well done to you and your hubby. I wish mine was doing it, we had a row cos i did not feel like cooking oh the drama! He apologised once he had his tantrum after he realised
a. I was not well
b. I would make him cook for himeself for a month!
c. The spare room bed was made up

he he
x

Thanks everyone, its a long journey but im going to try and avoid the bumps!! Good luck to you all for your weigh ins!! Sarahxx.

fantastic sarah well done, keep on keeping on

Well done, that's a fantastic result. Good for you!

Brilliant weight loss - well done both of you. Hope i lose half as much on my 1st week. mind you it doesnt help that hubby walked into the bedroom when i was asleep earlier with a plate of food and the smell wafted under my nose and woke me. is there anywhere we can send thoughtless hubbies??????

WOW well done to you and your husband, i hope you continue to see great results.

Back