1st weigh in today

*Louise*

i got my 1st weigh in tonight, i dont feel i have lost any weight and dont even feel im on a diet.

Hope i do lose something, i have messed around with cambridge last few weeks but just could not stick to it!

good luck! i hope you are pleasantly surprised ;) xx

Good luck Hun, we have all felt like this on the first weigh in.

xx

i got my 1st weigh in tonight, i dont feel i have lost any weight and dont even feel im on a diet.

Hope i do lose something, i have messed around with cambridge last few weeks but just could not stick to it!

This will be my fourth week going to class, and I still feel like I won't lose. I've been pleasantly surprised each week :)

Good luck!

That's the beauty of this 'diet' - it isn't really a diet! It's a change in lifestyle, towards a much healthier, beneficial one. And I definitely think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've still had losses despite eating double my syns (not advised) so if you've stuck to SW you should see a positive result! Best of luck xxx

Good luck hun, let us kow how you get on. xxx

thanks for all your messages and will let you know my results later.

I get a bit stuck for meal ideas for lunch at work and at home in the evening.

been eating pastas, chillis and salmon with pots in the night so far.

are you back? how have you done?? waiting patiently :whistle:

sorry everyone, didnt come online last night, but i lost 2lb is that low for my 1st week?

not at all, well done, its very dependant on what you ate the week before you started, how much you have to lose overall, how your own body loses weight anyway, I lost the same, keep it up and well done

A great first loss - well done!

Looking at your stats, you did the Cambridge diet before starting SW - quite often people won't see a loss, or even gain, for the first few weeks of SW after coming off a very low calorie diet (VLCD), as the body is getting used to the increased amount of food that is allowed on SW.

Keep up the good work for next week!

thanks for all your reply x. how much could i realiscally lose by september as im going to butlins for hen weekend.

SW predict losses of around 1-2lbs a week, which experts say is a healthy rate. But it all depends on the individual - we are all so different in relation to our bodies. It also depends on of course how well you stick to the plan!

Back