1st weigh in tomorrow - anxious

Peggie

Well, here I am at the end of week one. I've stuck to it 100% and been rewarded with my first day of no hunger - I nearly missed my afternoon shake because I didn't feel I needed it.

My first weigh in is tomorrow and I'm a bit worried as my previous attempts at weight loss have been so slow and I desperately want to have lost a decent amount.

As well as sticking to LT, I've also done a bit of exercise in the last couple of days and upped my water intake so at least I feel I've done my best.

Cross your fingers for me please.

Peggie xx

Peggie - If you have done it all 100% then there is nothing more that you can do! This diet WORKS! You will have a good loss and God forbid if for some reason you don't then you'll have a double loss the following week. It 100% works!

It is now in the lap of the weight loss Gods! After your first weigh in you will by dying for the next one!!!!

Good luck hun and post here when you know!

you will be fine hun, good luck with tomorrow and well done for sticking with the diet :)

Well, here I am at the end of week one. I've stuck to it 100% and been rewarded with my first day of no hunger - I nearly missed my afternoon shake because I didn't feel I needed it.

My first weigh in is tomorrow and I'm a bit worried as my previous attempts at weight loss have been so slow and I desperately want to have lost a decent amount.

As well as sticking to LT, I've also done a bit of exercise in the last couple of days and upped my water intake so at least I feel I've done my best.

Cross your fingers for me please.

Peggie xx

hey Peggie - well done on getting thru' your first week - AWESOME !!!

look forward to hearing your WI results !

Good luck :D

Debz x

peggy you will feel like you're on cloud 9 :character00100: tommorrow when you walk out of that pharmacy. if you have stuck to like you have, your first WI will be fab! good luck for tommorrow- but im sure you wont need it! x :)

I hope u do really well. Fingers crossed for you. I'm back on week one and it is so .....hard. It does get so much easier from here on in ....... and u get such a buzz from the weigh ins. The result will be good.
Well done to u.
Looking forward to hearing ur loss tomorrow.

Hi Peggie can't wait to hear your results am sure they will be in the right direction no matter what the number is x

Back