Step 1 Sole Source 1st weigh in tonight and its not looking good :(

HMB80

Hi all,
This is my very 1st post on here although I have been reading it for a while and always found it SO helpful. Its my 1st time on Cambridge diet or any liquid based diet but decided to give it a go after a friend lost 3 stone and most importantly, kept it off.
I started sole source on saturday and my god by sunday I felt awful. Like flu like symptoms but I perservered :) im in ketosis but after a sneaky weigh at home it looks like im only 2lb down.
It may very well be my scales being inaccurate (i was told by consultant not to weigh at home but i HAD to)
Has anyone else has "disappointing" 1st weeks? all I read are people losing 6-12lb in one week.
I want to lose3 maybe 4 stone in total.

Please don't worry, my scales are always up and down, they can be about 5 to 6 lb different to my CDC, last week I had weighed myself the day before my official weigh in and I thought I had lost 1lb but when I went to weigh officially it was actually 4lb, (week 6), just try and be patient and see what your official weigh in results are x good luck :)

I try not not to weigh at home now as mine were different to my CDC and then it makes you feel depressed... just remember everyones bodies r different and every loss will be amazing:)) let us all know how u get on, good luck:)

Hey :)

Just wanted to say I am defo not weighing myself on my home scales anymore, on day 5 and got weighed today. Weighed myself at home and had lost 1lb, almost gave up completely and ate everything!! But thought I would just see what my consultant had to say, got there and had lost 7lb! Basically skipped out of her house so pleased!! So yeah I am going to try my hardest not to weigh on my own scales (very hard not to though) it will be worth it ladies!!!

Back