1ST weigh in tonight.....

Hi guys...

Its my 1st weigh in tonight @ 6;30pm...wish me luck plz... im hoping that ive lost at least 3lb :rolleyes: or is that wishfull thinking? i have tried hard ..... will let u all know the outcome later..

( hope i can have a poo b4 i go!!!):) xx

Well done littlechattart.... i lost 3.5lb too!!! :) was hoping for more..i used all my weeklies so gonna try withouit them this week i think ...xxx

Well done hun - I dont really use my weekly's, most being up to 10pp out of them so its great you used them all and still got a fab weight loss! xx

Good luck looby!! hope you are a looser!! mean that in a nice way lol, i went to my first meeting and wasnt shocked to find i weight more then my47 yr old dad and im only 24, im a week behind you but hope can support you all the way!! :)

I had my first weigh in and lost 4lb, was hoping for a bit more because I didnt have a drop of Alcohol which was a huge thing for me. Just had my weekly treat, a scone, have a whole week to absorb it.

Well done to everyone on their loss.

Hey bev... thanx... i weigh 4lb more than my other half!! lol..goodluck with ur 1st weigh in.. :)

Waterford.. welldone with ur 4lb off..keep up the good work!! :)

Irishlady..thanx 4 ur support :) xx

Thanks looby I think it gives me a kick up the butt know I weigh more than my dad, I just wanted to ask if everyone on WW do u find u loose more weight when you use all your daily points or use less?? I get 42 coz I have a lot to loose I'm just sure how is best to use them :) xxx

Hi Bev...

they do say to use all of your daily points....dont think u have to use all the weeklies...im only into my 2nd week...i used all daily and weekly last week and lost...this week im going to use daily and only some weeklies ( used 5 weekly soo far..got until monday 4 weigh in )

let me know how u get on at 1st weigh in...fingers crossed hun xxx

Ive noticed i lose less when i use more weeklies so this wk i have used 15 for a meal out and i'm not going to use anymore this wk to see if i get a better loss.

Back