1st weigh in - WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Lexy1972

I lost 3lbs and am chuffed to bits. Stuck to the plan 95% (2 meals out) and a few alcoholic drinks and its the fist day of TOTM today. Couldn't be happier!!! :):):)

Congrats, keep it up & you'll be at target in no time. Got my first weigh in tomorrow as well x

Well done Lexi ! Im only 2 days in so thats great inspiration :D

I lost 3lbs and am chuffed to bits. Stuck to the plan 95% (2 meals out) and a few alcoholic drinks and its the fist day of TOTM today. Couldn't be happier!!! :):):)

Well done - I also lost 3lbs on my first WI have my 2nd WI tonight - will be happy with 1lb!! and I am running a 1/2 marathon on Sunday :)

x

Well done! I'm joining tonight so that could be me in 7 days...! xx

Well done on your first week weight loss!
xx

Congratulations!! Keep it up xx

Thank guys :) nattyk good luck with a half marathon (very impressive)!! to those just starting I couldn't believe what a good loss I had given how much food I ate but I guess when it's the right things it's OK. I used to do CD and an average loss was 3/4lbs a week and that was eating NOTHING. So SW is FAB in my books! Good luck to eveyone with an impending weigh in x

Well done hun! altho i have been doing sw for a while i have my first Wi at class tomorrow so hopefully ill get just as good news!!!

Back