1st Weigh In

First weigh in today and I’m really pleased – 11lbs off :)
I'm really glad I behaved myself at weekend and this has really made me feel like the week ahead will be a breeze… fingers crossed I wont bump in to any walls and next Monday will be a good day too :)

Very well done Frustrated..that is a good weight loss for week 1...keep up the good work.

Take care

that's an outstanding amount to lose! woohooo!

really well done. how do you feel it's gone on week 1? All fired up and ready for week 2 now? ;)

Fair play to you :) Thats brilliant, you should be proud of yourself, its a great start.
I've my first weigh in tomorrow, so hoping its all good

Thats a fantastic loss well done, you have finished the 1st week which is the hardest !!!!!!!! You should breeze through the rest of the weeks, good luck for next week keep up the good work xx

:clap: well done :D x

Delighted you got through the weekend and got your reward at weigh in . Now just look as far ahead as next monday and take things step by step .You are well on your way :553::happy036:

Congrats Frustrated keep on with the good work, youve got through the hardest part now in my opinion, all the best for next weeks weigh in :D

Brilliant!!! told you the weigh ins make it all worth while!!

Well done, that's a great first week's loss. Bet you're looking forward to week 2 weigh in now!

Thanks everyone - I'm still on a massive high :)
Can't wait till next Monday now

Hope you all have good positive results this week too xx

Hi,
Very well done for your first week's weight loss. Best of luck for next week. You must be feeling great. Well done.
Doirin

Wow Frustrated what a fantastic weight loss, well done hun xxx Good luck for Wi No2 xxx

Great loss well done

Back