1st weigh in!!!!

FloridaGirl

:D:D:D Lost 7lb YIPEE!!!!!!
I am so pleased with that!! I just hope I continue to loose big losses as I only plan do do LT for 8 weeks then I will eat during December and get back on LT in January. I want to loose three and a half stone but I know in 8 weeks I can only really loose 2 stone, but thats better than nothing :D:D:D

Went swiming last night and swallowed some chlorine!!! aaarrrhhh hope thats allowed on this diet ha ha ha ha

Yeah!!! Well done you!! Really spurs you on doesn't it.

You'll probably be nearer to 3 stones than what you think in 8 weeks - so long as you stick to it religiously.

Keep up the good work x

Well done you!

Bet you're feeling ecstatic!

xx

Ah, good for you, you are off to a flying start. It is good to have a short term goal, like Christmas. You should make two stone easily.

well done you!!! we are at the same stage and i am also having a break at xmas and going back on LT in Jan and want to have lost 3 stone- im sure we can do it!! x

Hi, that's a fab loss in your first week...i'm the same as you hun, planning to refeed in December by which time I hope to have lost another 2 stone...then i'll be back in Jan to lose another 3 stone to get me to target xx

You may well lose more weight than the expected two stone, though, two stone is still great! So don't be disappointed if you don't!

Well done on your loss, that's great!! Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll be 2 stone down by December!

Hannah

Well done on a fab loss!! i am also planning to refeed before xmas and go back on in december to get down to my goal weight! I think there are quite a few on here planning to refeed in december!

WoWoW!!! Thats brilliant!!! I'm even more anxious now about my first WI. All the re-starters have lost more than 7lbs their first week, I don't think I will? I've said I'll be happy with 5lbs, but I won't really? But what will be, will be I guess?
Well Done!!

Fantastic! well done :)

A good start for you :D keep up the good work :D

well done honey :) x

Back