1st weigh-in

TRISTAR

Gold Member
Week 1 completed, and lost 3 lbs. Well it's a loss, but everyone has big losses on their 1st week, so I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't too :sigh:

TRISTAR 3lb is excellent weight loss on WW for a first week. Well done:happy096:

Try not to compare your weight loss with others as we are all unique...your weight loss will settle into its own unique pattern and you might find you are one of those that has pretty consistent weight loss over time...while as others might have big losses every now and then and stay the same for weeks.

Also, often with first week big weight loss on WW or any diet...most have had last suppers that might of went on for a few days before they began their diet...so on the scales the first week or two this would show up with bigger weight loss.

I hope that makes sense. Its a bit early in the morning for me:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, I really didn't think about that. That's good advice, it makes perfect sense :)

That's good!:)

Keeping a food diary is very helpful with WW as it helps you count points automatically after awhile without having to think too much about it.

It is also a good record over the weeks to see where you might need to adjust your diet.

Love Mini xxx

Back