1st Weigh in :(

Gemmie

Had my first weigh in tonight- i lost 4lbs. feel quite disappointed as i thought most people tend to loose more than that in the 1st week and i have been exercising and being really strict :(

your dissapointed with 4lb, surely you should be over the moon with that, everyone loses at different rates

Last edited:
i lost 5 in my first week but i am very very large and was eating a load of rubbish before i started so i think i shocked my system big time :eek:

Oh, you have done so well, you should be proud of yourself!
Sounds as though you are very much like me though you want it to almost fall off as you walk down the street!
How much are you hoping to lose?
Best of luck
Frankie xx

well done hun please remember everyone is different in weight loss.... Be happy and proud of yourself x

hmm feelin a bit defeated as tried sooooooooooo hard this week and done soooooooo much exercise. I am aimin to loose 2 stone altogether x

I lost 4lb in my first week and was really pleased! I have yo yo'd for so many years i thought it was a good loss. I would feel pleased with yourself and keep going cos its a healthy way to loose weight. Good luck x

Back