1st Weigh In

lexi30

Hey all,
1st weigh in this morning before work (supervised by the other half!) and I am 3.5lb lighter!!!! :):):)
I am a bit annoyed at myself for giving into chocolate temptation on Saturday as I am now thinking what I could have done! Oh well, still a good start.
I am a happy lady
:):):):)

Hey all,
1st weigh in this morning before work (supervised by the other half!) and I am 3.5lb lighter!!!! :):):)
I am a bit annoyed at myself for giving into chocolate temptation on Saturday as I am now thinking what I could have done! Oh well, still a good start.
I am a happy lady
:):):):)

:) well done!!! keep up the good work :D don't worry about giving into stuff in the early stages of your journey, you're just "finding your feet" with healthy eating atm :) these cravings will stop you know - promise, I was pizza mad before my diet and now look at me, haven't had one in ages now ;)

Good luck for next week - you can do it! you've proved it so far :D x

Do you have any suggestions to cure the cravings.
I am finding that by mid afternoon I am starting to shake (think its low blood sugar or something)
I just need something to give me the kick for the afternoon
:confused:
Thanks for the encouragement xxx

you shouldn't be getting low blood sugars there is plenty of filling foods to keep you full and blood sugars up.

Do you have any suggestions to cure the cravings.
I am finding that by mid afternoon I am starting to shake (think its low blood sugar or something)
I just need something to give me the kick for the afternoon
:confused:
Thanks for the encouragement xxx
The hartleys sugar free organge jellies are no points! Not sure how sugar free will help with low blood sugars, soz! But they are a great treat, and no points!!

Back