1st Weigh in.......

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
well ive had my first weigh in for the week and ive lost 8.8lb...which im really pleased with. Was able to get some bars tonight aswell, ive tried the fudge nut one and wouldnt be too keen on it really and im glad I only got 2 of them.

im feeling so bloated today :( so have to say ive felt real fat.....its probably due to the fact i havent been to the loo (no 2) since Sunday ....sorry guys but can i ask has that happened to you? I know I read that there can be "changes" its not making me feel great must admit.

oh well off to bed now as shattered
night all

Do you use the water flavourings? I think they must have fibre or something in them as they've been a great help to get things moving with me :)

no i havent been AJB, its £9 i can just barely do the £70 a week to be honest

Yes it is expensive - especially as a friend on Cambridge says she pays £6 for hers!

Psyllium Husks 100% naturally pure - £0.00 : The Spiceworks, Spice merchants of the worlds finest spices & herbs

psyllum husks ( or summit like that). cheap, vvvvvvvvvv low cal negligable, bulks out and softens. I use about 3 teaspoons a day to thicken soups, porridge and chilli. still more bloated at times than I wish to be and I do miss being regular and I actually feel frustrated at times.

TOO MUCH INFO COMING UP WARNING
As a straw poll how often are people defecating. Sick I know, but I have gone from at least once a day to twice a week. It is uncomfortable, but soon I hope to back to normal.

SORRY ALL

Tracy, great weight loss, bet you're very happy with that!

Flex, I was going fine up to a couple of weeks ago and I have slowed down. I am not bloated but I do take Sennacot if I haven't been for a few days.

thanks Lind....I am pleased just feeling really bloated must get some sennacot too.

well im just back from going to the pub at lunch with all the team i work with, god it really was hard watching them all eat / drink and there was me sat with a mineral water and ice! the smell of food aswell was a killer but i am proud of mysefl as I got through it, im back at work now and feeling real sorry for myself........

thanks Lind....I am pleased just feeling really bloated must get some sennacot too.

well im just back from going to the pub at lunch with all the team i work with, god it really was hard watching them all eat / drink and there was me sat with a mineral water and ice! the smell of food aswell was a killer but i am proud of mysefl as I got through it, im back at work now and feeling real sorry for myself........

And that is why I have avoided any social events. I just couldnt put myself through it.

At least if I was on RTM I could have something and feel less like a lepar.

flex i know what you mean, but half of me wasnt gonna go but other half said no I need to as I have to resist all these temptations, and have to keep telling myself yes its hard but im doing this because ive abused my body and its my fault no one elses and i have to deal with it and also telling myself I WILL see the results one day ......its not forever. Roll on xmas day I say :)

Oh Tracy well done with staying strong! I've been like Flex and avoided all social events - though I did sit with a work colleague whilst he had a very nice lunch last week and treated myself to a nice filtered black coffee :) it was tough though - don't think I'm ready for a full on social occasion yet :(

Flex as for your toilet talk - I'm going every other day - sure it has something to do with the huge amount of water flavourings I use though!

damn I wish I was that reg.

I have gone to a cafe with the OH, she had a sarnie and I just had a fizzy water and earl grey tea. thats the only social I can muster

well ive resisted again! went round sisters last night and she offered me glass of wine and something to nibble on, i said no! im scared that if i nibble on something then it will be too easy to nibble again. instead i made the crisps out of veg soup....was quite surprised at just how nice they were, so will definitely be making thme again....today i think :) hope everyone's well?

well ive resisted again! went round sisters last night and she offered me glass of wine and something to nibble on, i said no! im scared that if i nibble on something then it will be too easy to nibble again. instead i made the crisps out of veg soup....was quite surprised at just how nice they were, so will definitely be making thme again....today i think :) hope everyone's well?

well done for making the choice to say no.

NOt tried veg crisps yet. dont appeal.

not too bad. little bored which is dangerous

FF - I have found a brilliant shameless time-wasting exercise which a friend of mine put me onto. I don't know if you've heard of a website called StumbleUpon, you choose from a list of interests and it finds random (and I mean RANDOM) websites/pages for you. I have lost hours! But obviously only if you have nothing constructive to do. As if ;)

flex try the crisps, ive just made some more, they dont look like crisps but are crispy and crunchie i really do like them, and a sprinklin of salt makes them even tastier, wonder what they would be like in a different flavour. I picked up a lolly moulder set yesterday so i think i will try making the lollies too....i'll get some of the powder drink stuff from LL and make with that!

lucy im off to look at stumbleupon :)

well ive been docs today and mentioned my toilet probs as no better, ive been given movicol ....thank god so this should help!

im drinking the flavoured water and still doing 6+ pints a day so just dont get it!

For me the answer to the constipation problem was to drink loads of water. I did 4 litres a day and AJB I also found the water flavourings helped.
Other people in my group used the phsyllium husks.

Guess everyone's bodies are different - 4 litres of water with plenty of flavouring seems to help me go every day :)

I think I am going to get some flavouring this week. I seem to be having the same problem and the Sennacot Max strength is not working, I am drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day.

Back