1st Weigh in.......

when i done lighterlife last year i never went naturally..... ever. every week i had to take 2 dulcolax this is stronger than senokot. it works in the same way but a lot quicker... between 6 and 8hrs. i know bowel stimulants are not advised but i tried to do without and i went 19days!!! that was ridiculous by any1s standards. dont get me wrong i had a lazy bowel before but nothing like this. even after lighterlife i couldnt go naturally. i still take 2 dulcolax every tuesday before bed, i know my body has become dependant. how long before i can go withouy the aid of a dulco?? anybody any experience with this?

hi carrie, good god 19 days!!!!!!! you poor thing thats just not right is it? well i was at the doctors other day and she was asking how the diet was going, told her i was having real problems etc and she has given me movicol so ive started taking 1 a day....wait and see , before that i was taking sennacot (didnt work) and 3 dulcoease a day

ill keep my fingers crossed for you, i tried the dulcoease on holiday, i didnt want to take the dulcolax when i was away i thought with the change of water id be fine... i was wrong. not the first time ive been wrong and def not the last. hehe

carrie you can actually buy movicol but its cheaper to get on perscription! costs £12, you should try that maybe? x

i dont know but my LLC told me i could take this aswell, and its on the constipation facesheet I was given by her aswell

oops meant factsheet!

i think thatll be a better than 2 dulco every week. do you have the lemon n lime sachet? how does it taste?

this gonna sound horrid. But I do miss my nicely regular dropping off the kids at the pool.

The silly things you miss whilst doing LL

I lol (for real) at you then Flex!
yes carrie i have the lemon and lime, i cant take it on its own a i think its yuk! so I mix a little of my fruits of the forst powder with it , thats the only way i can drink it.

good luck carrie

well had 3rd weigh in tonight and lost 3.5lbs, so in 3 weeks ive lost total of 17.5lbs very happy with that :)

well done Tracey - thats fab results:D

thank you guys! having a real good day so far....feel really good and can honestly say today is first day i havent felt fat, dont feel thin, slim, but dont feel fat :)

hope everyone has a good day too x

Back