1st weigh in .....

first timer

Hi i had my first wi this morning and i have lost 8lb:D:D:D. So happy as found the diet really easy weird i know. but since starting the diet i have been to a kids birthday party tons of sweets and food for the adults, been to pizza hunt, been out in a pub with my family and watched them have turkey dinners i sat through turkey dinners on two different occasions and not once did i want any. Am amazed as i have done this before and i couldn't look at food for the first 2 weeks! this time am cooking everyday and have been asked to do food for a party next week and cant wait even though i won't be having any.
Anyhow going stop waffling now and go and get ready for my spin class, the sun is out my babies are happy the weight is coming off life is good!!!:cool::cool::cool:

From one first timer to another, thats so fabulous....8lbs off Well done!:D

I have my first weigh in on Monday and I'de be thrilled to loose that much, can't believe you got through so many food fests without being even remotely tempted, you must have amazing willpower, go you!:)

If you can get through all that in week one you have nothing to worry about, for a first timer you're flying hun!

Good luck on week 2!:)

Well done on your fantastic loss!! :D xx

Thanks just home from my spin class and so determined to get this weight shifted bring it on girls i know we all can do it.

wow well dun! SPIN CLASS!!!! lmao,id collapse,i cant even do tat if i was eating never mind being on lipo,how are you coping with such an intense workout hun??

Well done, I'm so happy for ya...
We have all been there at the end of week one... Wow it's a relief to get that one out the way
I've got to admit now, I'm with you, I think this is the easiest diet to do, not cause you don't get hungry
cause i do lol but because if you empty your fridge and only literally have water and lipotrim in oh and the minty breath things they help me too you can't go wrong, and because you lose a lot of weight quickly it keeps you boosted mentally... And seeing other people loosing weight on here also gives you z boost....
Any way I'm prattling on
fantastic wright loss really happy for you Hun
xxxxx

Well done first timer !! you are doing really well :)

HI Trivenam,

Done my spin class last night and it was fine i just took it easier than i did before and was ok am going back on Tuesday night and hope to be going to keep fit on wednesday night then spin on thursday night again (as long as can get kids watched, OH works shifts) am hoping the exercise will help shift the weight quicker and help me tone up.

Back