Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st weigh in

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Nellyjane, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Nellyjane

Nellyjane Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    :( Well I've just done my first weigh in and I am a bit disapointed only 4lbs off, to be honest I was expecting a little bit more than that!!
    but I am also wondering if I am doing it wrong??

How many packs do you have a day??
    I have been having three shakes and a bar is this the right way???
    or should it be just three of the products in total???

Oh well must not be put off, at least it's something off, I suppose seeing such big losses for lot's of people I expected a few more pounds!!! but I won't be put off,just more determined. I am expecting my bumper pack today so I'm definately sticking to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Nellyjane you have been doing it wrong you should only be having 3 items a day, either 2 sachets and a bar or 3 x sachets a day. So just think how much it would have been without the extra 200 calories a day that you have been having. You have had a good weight loss so keep it up and you will soon be where you want to be. xx

4. Nellyjane

Nellyjane Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    Aww thank you so much Bernice for pointing me in the right direction, I will now do it properly!!! Silly me! lol...........

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be fair, the information they send through does say between 3-4 packs a day, but I assumed the 4th pack would be for men or tall women, who would naturally need more calories.

You've still done brilliantly so well done!

6. doublegalaxy

doublegalaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Well done on the loss nellyjane. How much have you got to lose? I only lost 3.4 the first week and 1.6 the second but I only have 17lbs in total to go so I shouldn't be too surprised.
    G oodluck for next week.

7. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    3lbs isnt to be sneezed at. Last week I only lost 1.6lbs after being 100% and I have loads still to lose but the scales are still going down which is the important thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.