1st weigh in

Nellyjane

:( Well I've just done my first weigh in and I am a bit disapointed only 4lbs off, to be honest I was expecting a little bit more than that!!
but I am also wondering if I am doing it wrong??

How many packs do you have a day??
I have been having three shakes and a bar is this the right way???
or should it be just three of the products in total???

Oh well must not be put off, at least it's something off, I suppose seeing such big losses for lot's of people I expected a few more pounds!!! but I won't be put off,just more determined. I am expecting my bumper pack today so I'm definately sticking to it.

Nellyjane you have been doing it wrong you should only be having 3 items a day, either 2 sachets and a bar or 3 x sachets a day. So just think how much it would have been without the extra 200 calories a day that you have been having. You have had a good weight loss so keep it up and you will soon be where you want to be. xx

To be fair, the information they send through does say between 3-4 packs a day, but I assumed the 4th pack would be for men or tall women, who would naturally need more calories.

You've still done brilliantly so well done!

Well done on the loss nellyjane. How much have you got to lose? I only lost 3.4 the first week and 1.6 the second but I only have 17lbs in total to go so I shouldn't be too surprised.
G oodluck for next week.

3lbs isnt to be sneezed at. Last week I only lost 1.6lbs after being 100% and I have loads still to lose but the scales are still going down which is the important thing.

Back