1st weigh in

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I have had my 1st weigh in since restarting properly, and i have lost 5lbs, which i am really pleased with as it is only since Monday..

Off now to update my details and check on other posts... Hope you are all ok and doing well x x

hey senorita,,,congrats thats brill, you must be delighted

hi

I have had my 1st weigh in since restarting properly, and i have lost 5lbs, which i am really pleased with as it is only since Monday..

Off now to update my details and check on other posts... Hope you are all ok and doing well x x

hi how have you found i also started on monday ! but today iv had a few bits of fruit which i dont think is allowed :cry:dreading the weight in on monday !

hey senorita,,,congrats thats brill, you must be delighted

I am so pleased hun, thank you.. I can sort of see an end to it now which somehow makes a difference in my warped brain!! lol

How are you getting on? x x

hi how have you found i also started on monday ! but today iv had a few bits of fruit which i dont think is allowed :cry:dreading the weight in on monday !

I wouldn't worry TOO much Debs... Loads of us have blips, and not always just in our 1st week....

You are right, fruit is not allowed, and it may affect your ketosis... I am not saying you should, but if you EVER feel that you need to eat, rather than eat just anything have a small amount of protein (like egg or chicken) and that should at least keep your ketosis going... This diet is so very hard Debs, and most of us struggle, especially at first, but i promise you, it does get easier, especially when you have your 1st weigh in... Good luck hun.. You CAN do this, we will all help you x x

Well done Su, its so hard getting back into it! grrrrr! Once you see a big loss again it spurs you on, I need a serious kick up the butt! :(

Well done Su, its so hard getting back into it! grrrrr! Once you see a big loss again it spurs you on, I need a serious kick up the butt! :(

:asskick: :asskick:... Consider it done!! lol x x

Contests Su, well done hun xx

sue thanks a lot for that !!!!!!!!!! il mind that now about the fruit not sure if the ketosis kixked in or not
monday will tell...............:) think this forum will help a lot aswell as you said not an easy hurdle ! but wel get theyre x

Well done on losing 5lbs since monday - that's fab - keep up the good work :) x

What a brilliant start Su! You might be lucky and go back to losing 4lbs a week:D

wooohooooo gooooo su! well done hunni xxxx

Well done to you starting again and loosing 5lbs !

Back