1st weigh in.........

well done you x

Fantastic well done you !!!!!

Wow that's fantastic!!! Can I ask what your start weight was? (if you have a ticker please don't think I'm mad - on iPhone app and can't see tickers) just asking because I've done lt before (last year) and was disappointed with a first week loss of 7lbs..

Sorry! Pressed return too soon. Toying with idea of starting lt again and am heavier thus time round ( my baby is 2 months) and am wondering how much of a difference starting weight might make...

Excellent first loss, here's to many more to come. Xxxx

Curry soup? am i missing something do u mean chicken soup.... And curry is wishful thinking chick xx

Well i learnt something new there.never knew u could use curry powder.may give the soup another go. Thanks for that xx

well done on your fab loss, keep up the good work hun, its worth the effort.

kerryxxx

If we are allowed curry powder then we are allowed curry sauce is that right ???

Wouldn't think so, I just sprinkled hot curry powder and black pepper until I found a taste I was happy with. Had it every day for my tea until I got sick of it. lol. ps were are you going to in oz? We went to Perth 18 months ago, and it was fab.

Emm i love curry sauce I wonder what a crushed flapjack would be like in curry sauce !! lol you might think that is sick but anything with taste would do lol !! Im heading into Cairns and then going to travel around for a few months from there dont have any definite plans just going to take it as it comes :) really can't wait but very nervous at the same time leaving job, family and boyfriend !! but its now or never :) Did you stay in Perth long did you do a bit of travelling else where? x

Back