1st weigh in

Morning Stacey

LOL and good morning again then :D

Afternoon:D

how you all doing? not weighing this week due to that horrible time we women go through every so often!! how long have you all been doing atkins then? x

I started end of October 1st 7lbs down only 7lb to go - had a bit of a blip at Xmas though like most - good luck - I live Atkins x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there - started atkins last jan and hit goal today with 5stone lost. It really does work well if you stick with it:)

wow that's really good!! 5st in a year!! what's like the average weight loss per week? know it differs from person to person but just wondered if there was an average x

Take a look at the beginning of my diary - all the weekly losses listed in there

I started way back in 2001 or 2002 Stacey and I've been on Atkins maint for ever and ever.

Morning Stacey... hope it's going well? :)

Morning Stacey, yes I've done pretty well, you don't have enough posts to see my sig Photos, but here's my stats

Update Statistics
Diet: Atkins Maintenance
Height: 6' 1"
Start Date: May 2002
Start Weight: 350lb
Current Weight: 183lb
Goal Weight: 183lb

BMI Information:
Start BMI: 46.2
Current BMI: 24.1
Goal BMI: 24.1

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 167lb
Weight to Lose: 0lb
% Lost 47.71%

and I have a before and after thread at

http://www.minimins.com/success-stories/69215-can-done-my-befores-afters.html

Morning Stacey, no it took about 2 1/2 - 3 years to get near where I am now love, I lost a pretty steady 2 - 3lbs a week with the odd whooshie of 4 - 5lbs and the odd stall along the way. I always looked on it as a long term thing and still do. I know now that carbs are my enemy, and always will be.

I seem to be stuck at losing 1lb a week :/ which is really depressing given how hard I work for my weight loss, just hoping that I can stick through this rubbish loss at the moment

Your pictures are inspirational Jim, well done, I am on my first week ever on the Atkins diet, your pictures prove it really does work

Morning Stacey, You haven't posted stats so I don't know how much you have to lose, it's a general rule of thumb that the more you have to lose the quicker you will lose.

Thanks slaj and good luck

Back