1st weigh in

pookie74

Well successfully completed first week, a few blips but on the whole not too bad:) weigh in showed 8.5 lbs lighter woop woop! Was really hoping for 10 but hey can't have everything! Counsellor wants 6 next week - am quite worried as when I did Lighterlife 5 yrs ago did 10lbs first week then after consecutively did 2 / 3 lbs per week. Can I do 6 in a week? Was eating very badly prior so shld b easy the first week but the second??? Am weighing 14 stone so there's enough to blasted loose - arghhhhh really want to do it- any advice or inspiration greatly appreciated x

Well done what a great loss! I lost 7lbs first week & 6lbs the second. But expect it'll drop to 2 next week. Don't worry about weekly, stick to monthly as it averages out. Other than drinking the water & sticking to the diet, there's not much else you can do :)

Well successfully completed first week, a few blips but on the whole not too bad:) weigh in showed 8.5 lbs lighter woop woop! Was really hoping for 10 but hey can't have everything! Counsellor wants 6 next week

:confused::confused::confused:

I do wish Counsellors wouldn't do that. It's not impossible for you to lose 6lbs this week but it's not particularly realistic either. Normal weight loss on this diet after week 1 is 3-4lbs a week. How are you supposed to feel if you 'only' lose 3lbs this week, despite sticking to the diet 100%? :confused: Odd.

Anyway, never mind that - let's hear it for that 8.5lbs!! That's a fantastic achievement - well done!

:0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper:

Hey Hun well done !! Great loss, water I'd the key to success, I found drinking more water really helps!! Also don't worry u don't know u still may loose quite a fair amount in week 2, as first 2 weeks r great loss weeks lol!! After that kinda slows down, but u still loose Hun!! Gud luck for week2 xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back