1st weigh in . . .

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all
First weigh in this morning and 11lb yes 11lb down on the boots scales i used last week, I am absolutely thrilled. Although CDC scales have me 1lb more than boots, It's the 1st time I've used hers so for this week I will take my loss from the boots one's !
Hope this post works as I am on phone out n about but wanted to post to thank you all for your support,
I will pop back later after shopping, have a good day everyone x x x

Thats amazing!!! well done!! What plan have you been on this week? SS? I started yesterday on SS, and would love a big loss like you on my first weigh in :) xx

Well done you!!!
We roughly started the same time .. So here's to week 2 my CD buddy!! Let's keep it up.

Fantastic weight loss...well done!!

Thanks everyone, I am thrilled to say the least. I want a stone by next week so another 3lb should be no problem.
I've done SS 100% for a week so will do the same again next week, At last a diet that I actually enjoy yes I know I must be a weird but I think the fact I don't have to think about food makes it easier for me.
Good luck for anyone else with WI this weekend x x

Yay congratulations 11lbs closer to your goal that's why this diet is fab no thinking needed :) and big losses to keep you motivated.

Yay congratulations 11lbs closer to your goal that's why this diet is fab no thinking needed :) and big losses to keep you motivated.

Still a long way to go but a lot closer to goal than I was this time last week so very happy.
Have you had a good week ? x

Well done you!!!
We roughly started the same time .. So here's to week 2 my CD buddy!! Let's keep it up.

Week 2 could be harder but I'm up for the challenge of it so fingers crossed we both have a good week. The support on here is fab x x x

I just posted on your other thread but i`ll say it again
well done :D

kaz:)

Thanks girls, I'm still overjoyed off for a long walk tomorrow ( 11 mile planned ) keeping positive for a good loss again this week although I know it won't be anywhere near last weeks.
Thanks again x

Brilliant well done. I'm just starting week 2 and also hoping to make it to a stone.

You're a few days in front of me so keep posting cos it keeps me motivated. x

Sophie&TillysMammy said:
Well done on your loss Angel. I've just weighed in tonight and lost 11lb just like you ( and TOTM ). Here's to a good week 2 for us both x

That's fantastic, it's a great feeling isn't it ? Well worth the effort x

Julie W said:
Brilliant well done. I'm just starting week 2 and also hoping to make it to a stone.

You're a few days in front of me so keep posting cos it keeps me motivated. x

I had a sneak peek on the scales today and bought some new ones but all differing weights, I'm returning the ones I bought for home as I don't think it will be good for me to keep checking. On the plus side I'm sure we can both get the stone ! Keep up the good work x x x

Back