1st weigh in...

hello liveonce - great name! thinking about doing an online diary to how do u start one? and carleen.. yeah my consultant has a 5lb lump of fat which is gruesome to see... frightening i have another 9 times that to lose. i know i am large... but how the hell am i storing it all:) largely around the middle... what a sight this belly is !!! u weighin in on monday - just ask as easter monday ? xxx

also... liveonce x that slogan of yours really stuck in my mind when i read it - you so right about rewarding ourselves with food is behaviour of dogs! good luck on your loss this week xxx

bellbell said:
hello liveonce - great name! thinking about doing an online diary to how do u start one? and carleen.. yeah my consultant has a 5lb lump of fat which is gruesome to see... frightening i have another 9 times that to lose. i know i am large... but how the hell am i storing it all:) largely around the middle... what a sight this belly is !!! u weighin in on monday - just ask as easter monday ? xxx

Lol. Ive got another 30lb of that fat that loose. Cant wait to say good radiance to it all.....

Im getting weighed on Tuesday. She said i could weigh in the morning on Tuesday but Im always 2/3lb lighter in the morning so i will weigh at my usual 7pm.
How have u been today?? Im just finishing my 3rd litre of water. Had a few Plain king prawns today (Ss+). we are allowed 185g but it looks soooo much so i only had/have 75g. Makes everything so much easier.xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi liveonce
well done on your losses so far
keep up the good work

kaz:)

live once will check u out !!! thanks for telling me bit useless with all this. especially since they have changed it all ! carleen - your keep calm and... whatever avatars... ifs that hwat they are called? are great i love them !!! gonna down some more water shortly now;) doing ok today has been hard. bur have worked out why - emotional stuff - so got to be honest with and in a situation and not eat instead ! its amazing just how many emotions i deal with by eating - or the cravings come when i cant eat and not dealing with stuff. how r u 2 doing? best of luck for weigh ins!!! xxxx

bellbell said:
live once will check u out !!! thanks for telling me bit useless with all this. especially since they have changed it all ! carleen - your keep calm and... whatever avatars... ifs that hwat they are called? are great i love them !!! gonna down some more water shortly now;) doing ok today has been hard. bur have worked out why - emotional stuff - so got to be honest with and in a situation and not eat instead ! its amazing just how many emotions i deal with by eating - or the cravings come when i cant eat and not dealing with stuff. how r u 2 doing? best of luck for weigh ins!!! xxxx

Thanks. I love those sayings (originally keep calm and carry on). I thought the water one was ideal for us!! I know what u mean with feeling emotional and having cravings... This is more than a diet, it changes u. When we come off the diet hopefully we will deal with emotional things in a different way, i.e excercise to release the tension or crave healthier foods. How are u doing now?

Im ok. Went to a wedding yesterday and ate! i tried to stick to Ss+, although it wasn't strictly Ss+ as they had lamb and beef... i drank 3 litres of water beforehand and 1 litre during. Weighed myself this morning and i didn't put anything on... Anyway, Im glad i have no more planned "big" events until July.

X

hello carleen... i ate half an easter egg last night!!! nevermind its gone and whats ther point in dwelling eh... none ! anyway had weigh in lost 2 so not too disappointed :) in fact quite pleased. but thats it now... that goal is ours eh !!! dont worry love we doing well and we are human ! have just tried to read the private massage from you but my computer at work is blocking some pop up or something - damn technology ! will read when home 2moro. love to you and thinking of u 2moro xxx

bellbell said:
hello carleen... i ate half an easter egg last night!!! nevermind its gone and whats ther point in dwelling eh... none ! anyway had weigh in lost 2 so not too disappointed :) in fact quite pleased. but thats it now... that goal is ours eh !!! dont worry love we doing well and we are human ! have just tried to read the private massage from you but my computer at work is blocking some pop up or something - damn technology ! will read when home 2moro. love to you and thinking of u 2moro xxx

Hiya - i respond to ur message..x

I said this in the message but well done for loosing 2lb! I bet next week it will be a bigger number 4 u. Every pound off is better than a pound going on.

Oh, I started a new weekly weigh in thread but lost 5lb this week.Xxx

4th weigh in... 28 day lost 3lb... Total 20lbs... 14lbs to go...... Then slowly maintain .. Moving up ....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done carleen !!! Xxxxxx woah excellent stuff !!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxx

In case u not feeling the love .... Well done !!!! ;) :)

bellbell said:
Well done carleen !!! Xxxxxx woah excellent stuff !!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks honey x

Miletaj said:
4th weigh in... 28 day lost 3lb... Total 20lbs... 14lbs to go...... Then slowly maintain .. Moving up ....

Well done. That 14lb will be gone in no time!!! ;-)

carleen1 said:
Well done. That 14lb will be gone in no time!!! ;-)

I hope so..... You are doing between ss & ss+ how is that going?
How much is the menu book?
What can you eat on 810....? You are doing really well .... :) :)

Miletaj said:
I hope so..... You are doing between ss & ss+ how is that going?
How much is the menu book?
What can you eat on 810....? You are doing really well .... :) :)

I mostly do Ss, i do Ss+ 1 or 2 days a week. I find that it really helps by eating Ss+ food and Im still loosing. I love prawns so i mainly have that on its own or with veg.

The book should be free. Ask ur consultant for it. My consultant Said she doesn't normally give it to people until they move to step 2 but i told her i really needed to know what i can have on Ss+ because 2 weeks ago i wasnt feeling well.

On step 2 (810) you can have a lot. Get the book and check it out. ;-)

carleen1 said:
I mostly do Ss, i do Ss+ 1 or 2 days a week. I find that it really helps by eating Ss+ food and Im still loosing. I love prawns so i mainly have that on its own or with veg.

The book should be free. Ask ur consultant for it. My consultant Said she doesn't normally give it to people until they move to step 2 but i told her i really needed to know what i can have on Ss+ because 2 weeks ago i wasnt feeling well.

On step 2 (810) you can have a lot. Get the book and check it out. ;-)

Will do thanks.... :)

Liveonce said:
Hey ladies sorry haven't been on this thread for ages hope ur all ok my week 5 weigh tomoz so far lost 22lb :) xx

How did you get on... Onwards & downwards - we hope...

My 6th weigh in on Wednesday we are doing well

Back