1ST WEIGH IN..

Big_B87

for ME..MY SIS..and PAL..

i wont no how much weight iv lost tho bcuz the scales cudnt weigh me wen i went last week.. :(

hopin for inches lost tho...
invested in some proppa scales though..so im gna start weighing my self once a week at home..wooh!

i shall let you kno how we all got on later on ... 6:00pm....just over 3hours to go....arrrrghhhh!!

Speak Soon :):wave_cry:

Your CDC should have scales which would weigh you

Hope you are losing, though, inches do just as well!

I didnt register on the chemists scales when I started lipotrim........thankfully I went to the drs the day before and was weighed there. When eventually I did register they were 7lbs heavier than gp`s but whenever I visited dr I would hop on and check.

Good luck

im baaaack!!

so my sister lost 10 pounds in FIVE DAYS!! thts 2 pounds a day..

our friend lost 8 pounds!

and because i couldnt weigh my self..i was measured and lost 5inches through various parts...

but i weighed my self on my own scales..and compared to a couple of weeks ago...iv lost 13 pounds...and cuz im bigger than my sister...i must of lost tht much this week....but yea..were all really happy!! :D

im jus gonna tel people i lost 13pounds...it seems realistic..dont u think??...

5 DAYS...WOW!!! wonder wht it will be next week after a whole week!!

Well done Big B87,

Shame about the scales, but it won't be long before they register.
Why not tell everyone you lost 13lb, I would and great inch lost.

CDC

I am trying to pos on your blog...but it wont let me
So thins is what I was gonna say

IM READING! Keep it up!
I am on day 3 of Cambridge diet and will sit here commenting for as long as you keep this up!
Keep at it! The tired thing, I could only sleep during the day, nights are then awful so I got out walking it boosts your energy and stops the hunger/cravings and tiredness and I now get a good nights sleep!:D

im baaaack!!

so my sister lost 10 pounds in FIVE DAYS!! thts 2 pounds a day..

our friend lost 8 pounds!

and because i couldnt weigh my self..i was measured and lost 5inches through various parts...

but i weighed my self on my own scales..and compared to a couple of weeks ago...iv lost 13 pounds...and cuz im bigger than my sister...i must of lost tht much this week....but yea..were all really happy!! :D

im jus gonna tel people i lost 13pounds...it seems realistic..dont u think??...

5 DAYS...WOW!!! wonder wht it will be next week after a whole week!!

WOOOO HOOOO !!!! very well done to you all !!! FAB START...:D

keep it up.....

Debz xx

WELL DONE!! Thats brilliant

Back