1st weigh in. . .

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
Hey everyone,

I had my first weigh in yesterday and (drum roll) I lost 9lb, and i had to eat on wed night...long story but only had two spoonfuls of chicken fajita without the wrap so stayed in ketosis. hee hee

My treat, a new pair of size 16 jeans from primark and only a tenner, amazing!!! but they actually fit me perfectly i am so happy, i wanted to share with you all.

Something has now just clicked into place with me i finding it really cool and not as stressful, I not even thinking about food anymore at all, think because i had to eat on wed, i realised i dont want to mess this up, i will eat when i lost what i need to feel good again.......... plus i missed my hot choc. I am in a great routine now.

Vanilla Latte for breakfast, Hot choc with orange extract for lunch, and hot choc with peppermint exctract for tea. i am loving it!!! even went to McD's with my bf and didnt want anything, was enjoying the smell, without all the bloating weird as it sounds x

sorry for the rant, i just so happy normally can't stick with anything for more than 5 days but hey i on day 8 roll on day 70 x

Well done Samantha, getting through the first week and seeing the great result is such an incentive to carry on. It does get easier and before long you'll be looking completely different and feeling great. I love primark and got a lovely pair of 14 jeans for six pound, can't grumble at that. Well done and good luck xx

well done Sam, you should be pleased, thats great news. I know what you mean about getting to a point where it doesnt bother you no more........................ Same time next week?;) X

most definately lol x

thanks for the support, i hope everyone else is doing well too.

I also noticing that the smell of pizza is amazing although i really could'nt eat it, looks all greasy but smells amazing x

oh and fattothin, i been reading some of your post and you are most definately the biggest flirt i know!!!! lol x ;)

Well done you! xx

I know xxxxx:p

well done and keep up the good work

h x

Well done on the great weight loss !
Wont be long til u fit into the 14s. I promise, if you stick with it , the weight will just fall off you!

well done hun thats a great loss, i really know what you mean about the smelling food and loving not having the bloated feeling after eating it! Well done you, at least you are over the dreaded first week xxx

Well done you!!!

U and me the same. First weigh in this morning and 9lb. Its just a great feeling.

With ya on the vanilla lattes. mmmm:drool:

Keep it going!!!

xxxxxx

Well done Samatha!!!:happy096:

:party0019::party0019:

Love Mini xxx

Thats a great start to your diet.....and enjoy the jeans...they will be falling off you in a few weeks....he he he...its a great feeling....

Well done. You go and enjoy those jeans, coz like Bea said, they'll be falling off you in no time.

Well done hun.
x

Back