1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Weigh In

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Miss-B, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

I'm really happy with my first weigh in, with a 4.5lb loss I hope I can keep it up.:)

I really need to look at some new Green Day menus.:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done thats fantastic :)
  4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

brill well done
  5. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thats great, keep going with it. Your first week is usually the best so dont get disheartened if you dont loose as much the following weeks but it is a great start :D
  6. dogmad

dogmad Member

Congratulations! It was my first weigh in last night and I also lost 4.5lbs - looks like its a lucky number!

7. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    well done xx
  8. juliexxx

juliexxx Member

Slimming world
    well done you two, i hope my 1st weigh in is as good too .
    How did you feel week 1? i'm asking coz i feel so bloated im only on day 3 and my work uniform is tight eek, ive had 1 green day and 2 red and have stuck to it 100% :(
    I suffer with IBS thought it could be this but it's been stable for weeks now, so must be change in diet?
  9. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Thanks everyone, and well done dogmad.
  10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done both of you.

Julie, good luck for your first WI. The bloating could be due to the change of diet, maybe something you are eating has irritated your IBS. Try the green days, I find that I don't digest meat so easily and have a much slower loss on red days. In the first few weeks it's trial and error really.

Miss B, for green menu tips, start a diary and put your existing menu's in there and ask for other ideas x
  11. juliexxx

juliexxx Member

Slimming world
    Thanks for the advice taz :)
    have been on green today and will stick on green till my weigh in on tuesday and see how it goes
  12. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    well done both of u keep it up xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.