1st weigh in!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by red stilletto, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. red stilletto

red stilletto Member

Hi all,
    Last week was my first week on ww I sort of joined by accident,lol,I was visiting a local community centre trying to buy tickets for a play when a friend i had not seen for a while came out of her ww meetingto say hi ,i mentioned that i was not happy with my weight gain so she shoved be in to the meeting.
    I was shocked when i weighed in at:11st7.5 picked up my info and left very confused being a virgin ww'er.
    But i found the points fine and the first day i did not eat enough.
    I had my first weigh in last night and was again shocked to have LOST: 3.5 lbs
    FANTASTIC!!!
    But when I returned home by boyfriend made a surprise visit and had ordered a curry for supper for us ....I ate a chicken Buna !!!!
    Have I blown it???:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    No, but you can count the points with takeaways, there is a book you can get from ww. Just drawa line under it hun and start from scratch. Make sure you are drinking 4 pints of water a day though, water is a natural appetite supressant and gets rid of all the nasty crap from your body as well.

4. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldnt worry about it personally, just get right back to it today
    , if you want to you can save a couple of points each day for a treat at the weekends anyway and if he feels the need to splurge again point him in the direction of the chinese menu lol, its fantastic for people on points and the points are for the whole tub so you can easily choose a few things and share. Well done on your first weeks loss, keep it up ;)

5. red stilletto

red stilletto Member

Thanks

Thanks you girls, I will follow your advise drink plenty of water and really buckle down to it this week ...I am determined to lose this hugh bulge round my middle it is so uncomfortable and ugly ....it has to go.!!!
    Got a massive pile of ironing to do today and i am going to clean the house from top to bottom to burn off that chicken buna!!!! :D

6. creamsoda

creamsoda Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done 3.5lbs is fabulous - youre off to a great start!!
    x

7. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome and well done on your weight loss, thats brilliant. I wouldn't worry about your takeaway. You should read Starlights diary she has a chinese once a week and so far has managed to lose 167lbs in less than 2 years! Thats the great thing about WW, it allows you to each pretty much what you want within reason. As long as you point it or save your activity points to "pay" for it you should be fine!

Good luck.

8. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well done that's an amazing loss x

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done thats amazing,very pleased for you hun x

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done you thats a great start. Dont worry too much about dinner, for one thing its done now :) Dont let it put you off your stride the rest of the week. A lot of us have treats on our wi night, so it was the best night of the week to choose lol

Hope you have a great week this coming week

11. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Oh wow, well done you! Good luck for future weigh ins! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.