1st weigh in!!

Hi all,
Last week was my first week on ww I sort of joined by accident,lol,I was visiting a local community centre trying to buy tickets for a play when a friend i had not seen for a while came out of her ww meetingto say hi ,i mentioned that i was not happy with my weight gain so she shoved be in to the meeting.
I was shocked when i weighed in at:11st7.5 picked up my info and left very confused being a virgin ww'er.
But i found the points fine and the first day i did not eat enough.
I had my first weigh in last night and was again shocked to have LOST: 3.5 lbs
FANTASTIC!!!
But when I returned home by boyfriend made a surprise visit and had ordered a curry for supper for us ....I ate a chicken Buna !!!!
Have I blown it???:rolleyes:

No, but you can count the points with takeaways, there is a book you can get from ww. Just drawa line under it hun and start from scratch. Make sure you are drinking 4 pints of water a day though, water is a natural appetite supressant and gets rid of all the nasty crap from your body as well.

I wouldnt worry about it personally, just get right back to it today
, if you want to you can save a couple of points each day for a treat at the weekends anyway and if he feels the need to splurge again point him in the direction of the chinese menu lol, its fantastic for people on points and the points are for the whole tub so you can easily choose a few things and share. Well done on your first weeks loss, keep it up ;)

Thanks

Thanks you girls, I will follow your advise drink plenty of water and really buckle down to it this week ...I am determined to lose this hugh bulge round my middle it is so uncomfortable and ugly ....it has to go.!!!
Got a massive pile of ironing to do today and i am going to clean the house from top to bottom to burn off that chicken buna!!!! :D

Welcome and well done on your weight loss, thats brilliant. I wouldn't worry about your takeaway. You should read Starlights diary she has a chinese once a week and so far has managed to lose 167lbs in less than 2 years! Thats the great thing about WW, it allows you to each pretty much what you want within reason. As long as you point it or save your activity points to "pay" for it you should be fine!

Good luck.

well done thats amazing,very pleased for you hun x

Oh wow, well done you! Good luck for future weigh ins! x

Back