1st weigh inn what's the most accurate time to weigh urself ??

kittyketts

Hi I got my 1st weigh in tomorrow what is the most accurate time to weigh urself I know it sounds daft but I am a seriel weigher and weigh myself at all different times with different results I not weighed myself since Sunday so want it to be accurate x x

First thing in the morning, after you've been to the loo, and before you've had your brekkie :)
x

first thing after the loo. naked. after the loo again.lol. no breakfast. if at the gym a little a poss on!

I find that 1st thing monday morning after the loo , naked (hello ladies:p) is best , if you are a serial weigher remember that your weight can go up 4 or 5lbs in a day so if your weighing at different times a day always take like for like.

I'm sticking to naked noting weigh inns from now on lol thanks everyone and I lost 4llbs x I wasn't happy with it but everyone on here has been really supportive and made me realise it is a good loss so fingers crossd I'll have a good one next week x

NAKED! MORNING!

Only one problem with that one.....when you are weighed at the docs for more pills they would not like me in my birthday suit I am sure!!!:D

World not ready for me to streak....
.... and never will be!!

x

Back