1st WI and im so happy

shineyd

Hi All,

Just wanted to let ye know it was my first weigh in yesterday evening and i lost 11lbs:D:D:D I am so so so so happy it really does make it worth while.

I wanted to thank ye all for your support to be honest i wouldnt have got through it without ye.:thankyou:

Wooohoooo!!!

Well done on your first weigh in!!

Best of luck with the rest of your journey xxx

well done you !!!!!!!!!!!! you must feel sooooooooo up on cloud nine!!!! fantastic i am so happy for you - hope i manage a good one when i go for my first one next Monday!!!!!!!!!

well done - keep it up xx

Thank you so much:D
good luck on Monday Pineda i have no doubt you will do well.

11lbs is a fantastic loss - well done you :D x

Wow thats a fantastic loss!!! Keep up the good work!!

Hi,
that's a fantastic weight loss, well done you. Takes you a fifth of the way there, that's not bad eh! Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Brilliant well done :D

Woo! Well done shineyd thats flipping fantastic! Roll on weigh in 2 and good luck :D

What wonderful result!!!!!! Well done you....this will certainly keep you going until your next WI! Lovely feeling - eh!

Well done again.

YAY! That is a FAB first weigh in! Well done :D

Good luck for next week

Xxx

11lbs in a week! Not too shabby! ;)

WELL DONE!!

That is fantastic, well done hun.

x

Wow what a fantastic 1st loss i bet your well pleased with yourself.. keep up the good work and good luck for week 2 xxxxx

Excellent! Well done Shineyd! 11lb is fantastic, you must feel on top on the world with that result. Keep at it and good luck for next week.

Back